How about a really easy and fun Easter craft for the kids? Perfect for rainy days, playdates, classroom parties or to give to your neighbors – try making these cute Easter “cup baskets”!
You’ll need just a few supplies:
- Hole punch
- Pipe cleaners (any color)
- Paper shred or Easter grass
- Polka dot paper party cups
- 1″ by-the-color gumballs
And just a few steps to create an adorable mini Easter cup basket:
- Punch two holes in the paper cup, across from each other (this is for your handle).
- Thread your pipe cleaner handle through the holes.
- Twirl the ends of your pipe cleaner around a pencil so the ends will not slide back through the holes (and it looks cute).
- Fill your cup with Easter grass or paper shred.
- Top with gumballs or your favorite wrapped Easter candy.
- Give to a friend!
You’re all done! Easy and fun, right? I think we used to make these in preschool when I was little. Hope your kids enjoy this Easter craft!
Hosting an Easter party? This is a great party craft that can double as their party favor. I love that!
Happy Easter! -Sally